Summer Group Classes/make up days/break/summerjam
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 by Jacqueline Savage | Uncategorized
Summer Session 2021
Tuesday, July 6, 2021 by Jacqueline Savage | Uncategorized
Hello Families! ️
Happy Summer to you all. We hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July weekend Today starts summer session lessons and we are excited to have lots of new families and students join Miss Delaney since she is teaching another day now! We are looking forward to doing some special projects to be performed at our annual SummerJam. All Dates and times of our Summer Program will be posted below.
We are fully vaccinated here at the studio and are not going to require families to mask. That being said, we want you to feel completely comfortable and if you would prefer your kids and teachers to mask, we will. We are already used to masking anyway So please let us know when you get to lessons what you would prefer. We will continue to offer online lessons so if it is more convenient some weeks to have lessons online, that is fine with us! Especially if students aren't feeling 100% but could still do an online lesson instead of completely cancelling or if you have company and would prefer not to come in. Please do not bring kids in if they are not feeling well.
- Weekly private lessons as planned
- Outdoor Group Class at the end of the summer session (week of Aug. 22nd-August 26th) More information to come
- Make Up days are already on the calendar (Jacqui's is 8/25 and Delaney's is 8/26)
- Sunday-lesson students will have a group class and then one more private lesson on August 29th before Break
- SUMMERJAM will be held at First Parish Church in Saco on Saturday September 11th @2PM. This will showcase student projects or songs they have learned this summer. Recital will be live streamed for family if they would prefer not to come in person